Get to Know me: Haziqah Helmi


 


Name: Nur Haziqah Bt Mohd Helmi
Date of Birth: April 9, 1999
Gender: Female
Address: D/A Rumah Santan, Batu 20 Kampung Ayer Limau, 
78300 Masjid Tanah,
 Melaka
Contact Number: 011-16450103
Email: ainhaziqah98@email.com


I am Nur Haziqah Bt Mohd Helmi, a highly motivated and results-driven professional with a Bachelor of Tourism Management from the International Islamic University of Malaysia (IIUM). With over four years of experience in education in tourism management, I have honed my skills in tourism data analysis, tourism project management, and market research. In my active role in the Kulliyaah project as Assistant of Public Relations in Workshop 1 (Tourism Planning in Sungai Balang), Head of Public Relations in Workshop 2 (Action Plan for Tourism at Tanjung Piai), and head Of Treasurer of Workshop 3 (Edutourism Master Plan at IIUM Kuantan), I lead initiatives to improve project efficiency and drive strategic decision making. My responsibilities include conducting in-depth market research, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and presenting insightful reports to Kulliyyah management. Previously, I contributed to the success of ABC Solutions as a Business Analyst, where I played a key role in gathering and documenting business requirements and implementing effective solutions. I am proficient in database management, have strong communication and presentation skills, and have a track record of achieving excellent results. I look forward to bringing my skills and expertise to a dynamic team and contributing to the continued success of innovative projects and initiatives.

Comments

Popular Posts