Haziqah's Interest


Reading Motivation Books

My interest is reading motivational books or any book that can boost my energy to always think positively and get new information and good for my mental health.


"I Lost My Way"

This is one of the books that I like most. The book tells us that our life is not perfect. Sometimes we fall. Sometimes we fail. Sometimes we lose. How can we find a way out of despair and live a life of happiness and well-being again? Everything in this life is a test. Once we change the lens through which we see our lives, our internal and external response drastically changes. 

Happiness is achievable, regardless of what we have been through in our lives. Regardless of how far we have strayed from our true path, we can always come back to Allah. We can rise again and we can flourish in strength and faith. People define happiness differently. 

We know that true happiness is the happiness of the heart. How can we find happiness after despair? Then now, how do build happiness? There are different ways of thinking. There is despair thinking and there is a husnudzon billah thinking, which is having a positive opinion of Allah. In this situation, husnudzon billah would be like, "I am having this challenge because Allah is strengthening me because Allah is protecting me from maybe something else."

Comments

Popular Posts